- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
Hornsby - Quiet Two Storey Home
Situated in the bustling suburb of Hornsby, close to local shops, cafes, and hotspots - this property is suitable for a male between the ages of 45 to 65 years who is reasonably independent.
Comprising of four bedrooms this single-storey home offers a calm and homely environment. The idyllic, lounge and dining area provides a space for residents to socialise and entertain visitors. Continuing with the private backyard, residents can choose to relax and unwind while overlooking all of its charm.
This home currently has one well-lit bedroom room available for a male who enjoys an independent and social lifestyle. Current housemates are two males between the ages of 50 - 60 years, both with a very laid-back personality. Residents enjoy socialising and learning new skills at their day programs and attending their workplaces.
Bedroom Features: Floorboards, large window overlooking the backyard and all its charm, large built-in wardrobe and ducted air conditioning.
- Short drive to the local medical centre, hospital and shops
- Short drive to nearby restaurants and cafes
- Close to public parks and public transport
- Close to local restaurants, pubs, clubs, markets, The Fairy Garden, The Obelisk and other tourist attractions
- Visit the Hornsby Shire Council website to find out more about local parks, community initiatives, events and more.
- Make use of the Transport NSW – Hornsby website to get an idea of what transport routes you might need to investigate.
- Take a look through the Best Restaurants in Hornsby on TripAdvisor.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Robes
- Carpet in Bedrooms
- Close to Community Access
- Close to Medical Centres
- Close to Parks
- Close to Public Transport
- Male Only
- Outdoor Sitting Area
- Secure Backyard