- 3 Bathrooms
- 5 Bedrooms
A quiet, leafy lifestyle in Wahroonga
This peaceful property is surrounded by lush, leafy trees – offering its new resident the perfect blend of privacy and a natural environment! Our Wahroonga house is a traditional north shore property on a lovely, quiet street, yet is close to transport and countless amenities!
Could this be your new home?
Why you’ll love our Wahroonga home:
- A traditional two-story build, this property oozes history and homely charm.
- There are two separate living areas in this property, making it perfect for watching different movies or hosting different activities at the same time.
- The backyard at our Wahroonga home is large and open, with plenty of trees and greenery for its residents to enjoy.
- There are five bedrooms and three well appointed bathrooms.
- The vacant room features floor to ceiling wardrobes.
- The house has a piano, perfect for those wanting to explore their musical creativity!
Who are you?
- 35 - 65 years old
- Male or female
- Mobile and active
- Independent and easy-going
Your future housemates enjoy…
- Watching movies and a good TV series in one of the shared living spaces
- Enjoying the peace and quiet the backyard has to offer
- Heading out and about for different community access programs
Wahroonga, situated in Sydney's prestigious Upper North Shore, beautifully combines a calm suburban atmosphere with a touch of city sophistication. With its green streets, lovely homes, and a peaceful vibe, it provides a refreshing break from the city rush. Known for its closeness to the scenic Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park, Wahroonga offers plenty of natural beauty. The village centre is bustling with charming shops, cafés, and restaurants, allowing a friendly community to thrive. Wahroonga is a welcoming place that effortlessly blends natural beauty with comfortable living.
The closest bus stop is only a short walk from the house, allowing you to access nearby amenities and the wide, Sydney transport network.
Wahroonga station is only a 4-minute drive, or a 20-minute walk from the house.
Westfield Hornsby is only a 5-minute drive, and features a myriad of retail outlets, highly rated cafés and restaurants and a cinema.
The Blue Gum hotel is closeby, perfect for enjoying a pub dinner or perhaps a sports game on tv with other local fans
Anulla reserve is only metres away and offers a large, open, grassy space – perfect for a game of frisbee, a picnic, or just a quiet place to sit and watch the world go by.
Thornleigh Golf Centre, and the Brickpit are only a 5-minute drive – time to practice your swing!
contact us contact us
to find out more
Your Funding & Support Team
Funding/support options & staff ratios
Unisson will conduct a range of assessments, including a compatibility assessment, to ensure this is the perfect match for your new home, sweet home. When applying for this vacancy, you will need funding for accommodation in your NDIS plan, and funds to pay for rent and utilities.
Our Wahroonga home has a support ratio that can be varied depending on client requirements, with rostered 24/7 care.
Our Wahroonga support team are trained and highly skilled in the following:
- First aid
- Medication management
- Behaviour support
- Epilepsy management
- Autism support
- Personal care
- Supporting people with communication challenges