- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
Fletcher - peaceful, tranquil neighbourhood
Located in a peaceful and tranquil neighbourhood, this property is suitable for a male or female between the ages of 40-60 years old seeking permanent or medium-term vacancy.
This home has four bedrooms and an open plan design allowing for easy access to the different spaces. It features an open plan living and dining area allowing for opportunities for residents to socialise together and with their guests. The home has a good sized kitchen with plenty of bench space and connects to the outdoor area where residents can relax and unwind in a private and secluded area.
This modern, single-storey home currently has one room available for a female or male.
Bedroom Features: A well-lit room with carpet, large windows, built-in wardrobe and ducted air conditioning for cooling and heating.
- Short drive to the local medical centre, hospital and shops
- Short drive to nearby restaurants and cafes
- Close to public parks and public transport.
- Close to Local Restaurants, Pubs Clubs, Markets, The Fairy Garden, The Obelisk and other tourist attractions
- Fletcher falls under Ward four of the Newcastle City Council jump over to their website to find out more about local parks, community initiatives, events and more.
- Make use of the Transport NSW – Fletcher website to get an idea of what transport routes you might need to investigate.
- Take a look through the Best Restaurants in Cessnock on TripAdvisor.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Robes
- Carpet in Bedrooms
- Close to Medical Centres
- Close to Parks
- Close to Public Transport
- Mixed Gender
- Outdoor Sitting Area
- Secure Backyard
- Single Story
- Wheelchair Accessible