- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
Fletcher - Quiet & Friendly Lifestyle
Located within a quiet and friendly neighbourhood, this property is suitable for a female who enjoys an independent and social lifestyle with available 24/7 support from Unisson available.
Comprising of four bedrooms featuring generous built-in wardrobes with adjoining rooms for each resident and their personal activities. The well-appointed kitchen and dining area offers space for residents to socialise and entertain visitors overlooking an outdoor alfresco to enjoy on warmer days. Continuing with the front patio, residents can sit and enjoy the tranquil nature setting across from this property within a peaceful and quiet environment.
This newly built single-story home currently has a very spacious room available, with an adjoining room for personal activities.
Bedroom Features: Carpeted floors, large window, generous double-door built-in wardrobe, situated next to the shared bathroom and across from adjoining space for personal activities.
- Short 2-minute drive to the local medical centre and shops.
- Short 2-minute drive to a local cafe.
- Short walk to public parks and public transport.
- 22-minute drive to Stockton Beach, Blackbutt reserve, Newcastle Museum
- 30-minute drive to King Edward Park.
- Fletcher falls under the Newcastle Council, jump over to their website to find out more about local parks, community initiatives, events, and more.
- Make use of the Transport NSW - Newcastle and Hunter website to get an idea of what transport routes you might need to investigate.
- Find out about the latest health updates or track down your nearest hospital using the Hunter New England Health website.
- Take a look through the 10 Best Restaurants in Fletcher on local search.
- 24/7 Support
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Robes
- Carpet in Bedrooms
- Close to Community Access
- Close to Medical Centres
- Close to Parks
- Close to Public Transport
- Female Only
- Outdoor Sitting Area
- Secure Backyard
- Single Story