- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
Kellyville - Attractive, Open Plan House
This vacancy is situated in a quiet location hidden from the main street. This modern property is suitable for a female between the ages of 18 - 25 years who is reasonably independent with 24/7 support from Unisson.
Comprising of three bedrooms this light-filled, open-plan design offers level access, large spaces, and a sensory area to relax in. The vibrant, open-plan lounge and dining area offer a space for residents to socialise and entertain visitors. Continuing with the private backyard, residents can choose to relax and unwind within this vibrant secured space.
This modern, single-story home currently has one very spacious room available for a female who enjoys an independent and social lifestyle.
Bedroom Features: Carpeted floors, large window, good-sized built-in wardrobe, a fan and is situated close to the main shared bathroom.
- Short drive to the local medical centre and shops.
- Short walk to public parks and public transport.
- Local Pubs, Clubs, Parklea Markets, Museums Discovery Centre.
- Unisson’s Urban Adventurers Program run by Supported Living West – runs every Saturday over a 12-week period where you can make new friends, learn new skills, and experience new things.
- Unisson’s Cooking Program at the Beaumont Hills Community Access Centre– explore a world full of flavours and ignite your passion for cooking. The program runs every Friday over a 12-week period with new recipes and skills each week.
- Kellyville falls under The Hills Shire Council, jump over to their website to find out more about local parks, community initiatives, events, and more.
- Make use of the Transport NSW - Sydney website to get an idea of what transport routes you might need to investigate.
- Find out about the latest health updates or track down your nearest hospital using the Western Sydney Local Health District website.
- Take a look through the Best Restaurants in Kellyville on TripAdvisor.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Robes
- Carpet in Bedrooms
- Close to Community Access
- Close to Medical Centres
- Close to Parks
- Close to Public Transport
- Female Only
- Outdoor Sitting Area
- Overnight Support
- Secure Backyard
- Single Story