- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
Kellyville - Spacious, Accessible House
Located within a quiet and friendly neighbourhood, this property is suitable for a male or female between the ages of 22 – 40 years who require high support needs – Unisson provides 24/7 support with active night shift.
Comprising of four bedrooms this purpose-built, open-plan design offers wheelchair access, built-in hoists, and large bathrooms for easy transfers. The modern, open-plan kitchen and dining area offer a space for residents to socialise and entertain visitors. Continuing with the large outdoor alfresco, residents can choose to enjoy the garden and all of its serenity.
This robust, single-story home currently has a very spacious room available.
Bedroom Features: Floorboards, large window, built-in hoist, and a built-in robe.
- Short drive to the local medical centre and shops.
- Short walk to public parks and public transport.
- Local Pubs, Clubs, Parklea Markets, Museums Discovery Centre.
- Unisson’s Urban Adventurers Program run by Supported Living West – runs every Saturday over a 12-week period where you can make new friends, learn new skills, and experience new things.
- Unisson’s Cooking Program at the Beaumont Hills Community Access Centre– explore a world full of flavours and ignite your passion for cooking. The program runs every Friday over a 12-week period with new recipes and skills each week.
- Kellyville falls under The Hills Shire Council, jump over to their website to find out more about local parks, community initiatives, events, and more.
- Make use of the Transport NSW - Sydney website to get an idea of what transport routes you might need to investigate.
- Find out about the latest health updates or track down your nearest hospital using the Western Sydney Local Health District website.
- Take a look through the Best Restaurants in Kellyville on TripAdvisor.
- 24/7 Support
- Accessible Bathroom
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Robes
- Ceiling Hoists Fitted
- Close to Community Access
- Close to Medical Centres
- Close to Parks
- Close to Public Transport
- Fully Accessible
- Mixed Gender
- Outdoor Sitting Area
- Overnight Support
- Secure Backyard
- Single Story
- Wheelchair Accessible