- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
Maryland - Independent & Social Lifestyle
The ideal applicant for this property is female, between the ages of 18- 40 years. This property with an open plan design is suitable for people who enjoy an independent & social lifestyle with available 24/7 support from Unisson. Applicant must be okay with sharing the dining area, kitchen, bathroom and laundry with two other tenants. Each bedroom features a built-in robe at your convenience.
This property is close to local shops, parks, and public transport.
- Short drive to the local medical centre and shops.
- Short drive to a local cafe.
- Short walk to public parks and public transport.
- 22-minute drive to Stockton Beach, Blackbutt reserve, Newcastle Museum
- 30-minute drive to King Edward Park.
- Maryland falls under the Newcastle Council, jump over to their website to find out more about local parks, community initiatives, events, and more.
- Make use of the Transport NSW - Newcastle and Hunter website to get an idea of what transport routes you might need to investigate.
- Find out about the latest health updates or track down your nearest hospital using the Hunter New England Health website.
- Take a look through the 10 Best Restaurants in Maryland on local search.