- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
Maryland - Independent & Social Lifestyle
The ideal applicant for this property is female, over the age of 40 years. This property with an open plan design is suitable for people who enjoy an independent & social lifestyle with available 24/7 support from Unisson. Applicant must be okay with sharing the dining area, kitchen, bathroom and laundry with two other tenants. Each bedroom features a built-in robe at your convenience.
This property is close to local shops, parks, and public transport.
- Short drive to the local medical centre and shops.
- Short drive to a local cafe.
- Short walk to public parks and public transport.
- 22-minute drive to Stockton Beach, Blackbutt reserve, Newcastle Museum
- 30-minute drive to King Edward Park.
- Maryland falls under the Newcastle Council, jump over to their website to find out more about local parks, community initiatives, events, and more.
- Make use of the Transport NSW - Newcastle and Hunter website to get an idea of what transport routes you might need to investigate.
- Find out about the latest health updates or track down your nearest hospital using the Hunter New England Health website.
- Take a look through the 10 Best Restaurants in Maryland on local search.