- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
Normanhurst - Charming, Spacious House
The ideal applicant for this property is a male, between the ages of 20- 30 years. This single-storey, purpose-built, open plan design is suitable for people who enjoy an independent & social lifestyle with available support - Unisson provides 24/7 support with active night shift. Applicant must be okay with sharing the garden, kitchen and laundry with 2 other tenants. If you would like to socialise, interact and participate in social outings with the other tenants – this could be the property for you!
This property is close to local transport, shops, parks, and only a short drive to our Employment facilities Pack Works and Ground Works and Pymble Community Access centre where you can opt to join group activities.
- Short drive to the local medical center and shops.
- Short walk to public parks and public transport.
- Local Pubs, Clubs, Norman Lindsay Gallery & Museum, Bluetongue Stadium, Bass Point Reserve
- 10 minute drive to our Pymble Community Access Center
- 30 minute drive to our Terrey Hills Community Access Centre and Blue Apple Art Studios
- Normanhurst falls under The Hornsby Shire Council, jump over to their website to find out more about local parks, community initiatives, events, and more.
- Make use of the Transport NSW - Sydney website to get an idea of what transport routes you might need to investigate.
- Find out about the latest health updates or track down your nearest hospital using the Northern Sydney Local Health District website.
- Take a look through the Best Restaurants in Normanhurst on Zomato.