- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
Normanhurst - Charming, Spacious House
Located within a quiet and friendly neighbourhood, this property is suitable for a male between the ages of 20 to 30 years who is reasonably independent as Unisson provides 24/7 support with active night shift.
This single storey home currently has one very spacious self-contained unit available for a male who enjoys an independent and social lifestyle. This open-plan design offers a private and intimate setting, with the opportunity to share other household common areas to socialise and entertain visitors.
Self-contained unit features: Carpet, large window, generous sized built-in wardrobe, private en-suite, private kitchen and private laundry.
- Short drive to the local medical centre and shops.
- Short walk to public parks and public transport.
- Local Pubs, Clubs, Norman Lindsay Gallery & Museum, Bluetongue Stadium, Bass Point Reserve, Thornleigh Golf Centre and Wahroonga Park
- Short drive to our Pymble Community Access Centre & St Ives Community Access Centre
- 30 minute drive to our Terrey Hills Community Access Centre and Blue Apple Art Studios
- Normanhurst falls under The Hornsby Shire Council, jump over to their website to find out more about local parks, community initiatives, events, and more.
- Make use of the Transport NSW - Sydney website to get an idea of what transport routes you might need to investigate.
- Find out about the latest health updates or track down your nearest hospital using the Northern Sydney Local Health District website.
- Take a look through the Best Restaurants in Normanhurst on Zomato.
- 24/7 Support
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Robes
- Close to Community Access
- Close to Medical Centres
- Close to Parks
- Close to Public Transport
- Male Only
- Outdoor Sitting Area
- Overnight Support
- Secure Backyard
- Single Story