- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
The Ponds - Newly Built Property
Located in a newly built neighbourhood, this modern property is suitable for a female aged between 20-35 years, who is highly independent with support from Unisson when needed.
Comprising of four bedrooms, this light-filled, open-plan design offers level access and large spaces. The modern, open-plan lounge and dining area offer a space for residents to socialise and entertain visitors. Continuing with the private backyard, residents can choose to relax and unwind in the entertainment area.
This modern, single-story home currently has one very spacious room available for a female who enjoys an independent and social lifestyle.
Bedroom Features: Carpet, large window, good sized built-in wardrobe, ducted air-conditioning for cooling and heating, close proximity to the shared bathroom.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Robes
- Carpet in Bedrooms
- Close to Community Access
- Close to Medical Centres
- Close to Parks
- Close to Public Transport
- Female Only
- Outdoor Sitting Area
- Secure Backyard
- Single Story
- Short drive to the local medical centre and shops.
- Short walk to public parks and public transport.
- Local Pubs, Clubs, Parklea Markets, Museums Discovery Centre, Blacktown Leisure Centre, and Lakes Edge Park.
- Unisson’s Urban Adventurers Program run by Supported Living West – runs every Saturday over a 12-week period where you can make new friends, learn new skills, and experience new things.
- Unisson’s Cooking Program at the Beaumont Hills Community Access Centre– explore a world full of flavours and ignite your passion for cooking. The program runs every Friday over a 12-week period with new recipes and skills each week.
- The Ponds fall under Blacktown City Council. Jump over to their website to find out more about local parks, community initiatives, events and more.
- Make use of the Transport NSW – Sydney website to get an idea of what transport routes you might need to investigate.
- Find out about the latest health updates or track down your nearest hospital using the Western Sydney Local Health District website.
- Take a look through the Best Restaurants in The Ponds on TripAdvisor.