- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Bedrooms
Watanobbi - Pleasant & Peaceful Setting
Located within a quiet and friendly neighbourhood, this property is suitable for a female between the ages of 19 – 25 years who requires high support needs – Unisson provides 24/7 support with active night shift.
Comprising of three bedrooms this purpose-built, open-plan design offers wheelchair access, built-in hoists, and large bathrooms for easy transfers. The vibrant, open-plan kitchen and dining area offer a space for residents to socialise and entertain visitors. Continuing with the large outdoor alfresco, residents can choose to enjoy the sensory garden and all of its serenity.
This robust, single-story home currently has a very spacious room available shared with one other female resident.
A local registered Nurse/General Practitioner visits this property 1-3 times a week and as required.
Bedroom Features: Floorboards, large window, ensuite - shared with one other female resident, built-in hoists, and an adjustable and robust bed.
- Short drive to the local medical centre and shops.
- Short walk to public parks and public transport.
- Close to Iris Lodge Alpacas, Wyong Lookout, Spotted Gum Reserve, Local Pubs, and Clubs, Amazement Farm & Fun Park, and Pelican Feeding.
- 30-minute drive to the Sensory Gardens at The Entrance North
- Wadalba falls under the Central Coast Council, jump over to their website to find out more about local parks, community initiatives, events, and more.
- Make use of the Transport NSW - Sydney and Surrounds website to get an idea of what transport routes you might need to investigate.
- Find out about the latest health updates or track down your nearest hospital using the Central Coast Local Health District website.
- Take a look through the Best Restaurants in Watanobbi on local search.
- 24/7 Support
- Accessible Bathroom
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Hoists Fitted
- Close to Medical Centres
- Close to Parks
- Close to Public Transport
- Female Only
- Outdoor Sitting Area
- Overnight Support
- Secure Backyard
- Single Story
- Wheelchair Accessible