What is student placement?
A Student Placement is a 'real' work experience gained within a 'real' working environment that will complement and support the student's degree qualification. The placement must be done as a requirement of an education or training course. Student placements provide students with the opportunity to apply the theory and skills they learned while studying in a professional workplace. Under these arrangements students can gain the skills they need to transition successfully from study to work.
Why do student placement with unisson?
We encourage students to apply for a role with Unisson when they have completed their placement with us. Click here to view the locations where we currently operate.
Please note as part of a successful application for placement the following documents will be required;
- Details of your Institution (i.e. TAFE, University, College etc)
- Letter of Enrolment
- Insurance letter or Certificate of Currency from Institution (Your Course Supervisor will be able to help with this)
- 1 form of Photo ID (i.e. Driver Licence, Passport)
- Recent Police check (no older than 3 months)
- Working with Children check (if applicable)
To express your interest in completing your placement with us or i