- 4 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
Wadalba - Quiet & Peaceful Setting
Located within a quiet and friendly neighbourhood, this property is suitable for a male or female between the ages of 30-55 years who are reasonably independent - Unisson provides 24/7 support.
Comprising of four self-contained units this purpose-built, open-plan design offers wheelchair access, ramp access, and large bathrooms for easy transfers. The vibrant, open-plan kitchen and dining area offer a space for residents to socialise and entertain visitors. Continuing with the large shared courtyard, residents can choose to socialise with other residents in surrounding units.
This modern, self-contained unit currently has one very spacious room available.
Shared areas include: lounge, dining, kitchen, laundry, outdoor entertainment and common garden area.
Unit Features: Floorboards, large windows, large wide bathroom with laundry, two good sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, kitchen, dining & lounge areas, and a back undercover patio.
- Short drive to the local medical centre and shops.
- Short walk to public parks and public transport.
- Close to Iris Lodge Alpacas, Wyong Lookout, Spotted Gum Reserve, Local Pubs, and Clubs.
- 30-minute drive to the Sensory Gardens at The Entrance North
- Wadalba falls under the Central Coast Council, jump over to their website to find out more about local parks, community initiatives, events, and more.
- Make use of the Transport NSW - Sydney and Surrounds website to get an idea of what transport routes you might need to investigate.
- Find out about the latest health updates or track down your nearest hospital using the Central Coast Local Health District website.
- Take a look through the Best Restaurants in Wadalba on local search.
- 24/7 Support
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Robes
- Close to Community Access
- Close to Medical Centres
- Close to Parks
- Mixed Gender
- Outdoor Sitting Area
- Secure Backyard
- Single Story
- Wheelchair Accessible