- 3 Bathrooms
- 5+ Bedrooms
Hamlyn Terrace - quiet suburban neighbourhood
Located in a quiet suburban neighbourhood, not far from the coastal beaches. This newly renovated property is the ultimate coastal retreat suitable for those who enjoy a slow-paced, relaxing environment.
Comprising of three-attached open plan dwellings, we currently have two vacancies available suitable for those looking for a quiet and relaxing environment.
Dwelling 1: One vacancy suitable for a female aged between 35 to 60 years with good mobility.
Dwelling 2: One vacancy suitable for a male aged between 35 to 60 years with good mobility.
Bedroom Features: Floorboards, large window, good sized built-in wardrobe and ducted air conditioning for cooling and heating.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Medical Centres
- Close to Parks
- Close to Public Transport
- Mixed Gender
- Outdoor Sitting Area
- Secure Backyard
- Single Story
- Short drive to the local medical centre, hospital and shops.
- Short drive to nearby restaurants and cafes.
- Close to public parks and public transport.
- Close to Local Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Markets, recreational activities and tourist attractions.
- Visit the Central Coast Council website to find out more about local parks, community initiatives, events and more.
- Make use of the Transport NSW – Hamlyn Terrace website to get an idea of what transport routes you might need to investigate.
- Take a look through the Best Restaurants in Hamlyn Terrace on TripAdvisor.