WHAT IS SUPPORT COORDINATION?
Unisson provides a service called Support Coordination, where our experienced support co-ordinators work alongside you to plan your support. As an NDIS participant, we help you to understand your plan and connect you with the people and support that will enable you to live the life you choose.
We’ve developed a great reputation and relationship with the NDIA based on our extensive resources and efficient service. We’ll maximise the hours of support in your plan while ensuring you feel heard and supported.
Whether you’re preparing for your plan, reviewing your current plan or looking for support to start your plan, we can help. To begin your NDIS journey we can meet with you in person or talk over the phone to find out exactly what you are looking for.
Our Support Coordinators are located in Pymble, Thornleigh, Blacktown, Tuggerah and Hamilton.
What our team provides:
- A focus on meeting your goals
- Implementing your plan and coordinating supports
- A commitment to finding the best support services for you
- One-on-one meetings with us for personal support
- Navigating and getting the most of out the NDIS
- Mentoring and coaching
- Arranging emotional support
- Working with you to develop and build skills
- Assistance to monitor your supports and ensure you are getting the most out of your plan
- Ensuring you feel in control of your supports
- Assisting you to make decisions about the future
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION
At Unisson Disability, our goal is to support your choice regarding where you live – whether that’s at home with your family, in a place of your own
Feeling connected to your community is important to your happiness and sense of wellbeing. Unisson Disability will support you in taking part in