Terms and Conditions
Content on this website is provided for general information only. It is not intended as professional advice, and should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with qualified professionals who can determine your individual needs.
The website is managed by Unisson Disability, the Head Office of which is located in Pymble, Sydney, NSW, Australia.
Reproduction and use of content
Unless indicated otherwise, all information contained on this website including text, images, graphics, audio and video clips is copyrighted by, and proprietary to, Unisson Disability. However a user may make copies of the content displayed on any page of the website to be used for personal and non-commercial uses.
Interest-based online advertising and Google Analytics
This section provides details about interest-based online advertising (also called "targeted advertising", "re-marketing" or "behavioural advertising"), demographic and interest reporting, display network impression reporting, Google Analytics, Google Ads and your choices with respect to this type of advertising and information retrieval.
We use Google Analytics' and Google Ads third-party audience data such as age, gender and interests to better understand the behaviours of our customers and their online activities, allowing us to provide advertising that is targeted to suit their interests and preferences. For example, you may see certain ads on this website or other websites because we contract with Google to target our ads based on information we or they have gathered. This includes data that was obtained through automated technologies to collect information when you click on our ads, helping us to track and manage the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
You may opt-out of the automated collection of information by third-party ad networks for the purpose of delivering advertisements tailored to your interests, by visiting the consumer opt-out page for the Self-Regulatory Principles of Online Behavioural Advertising. You can also choose to edit or opt-out of your Google Display Network ads' preferences and further Manage Cookies in your web browser. Because those opt-out and preference control pages are specific to the individual browser used to visit it, and because that page is not operated by Unisson Disability, we are unable to perform the op-outs on your behalf.
Links to other websites
Unisson Disability provides links on the website to other websites that are not under its control. It is not responsible for the contents of any linked website, or any link contained in a linked website, or any changes or updates to such websites.
These links are provided for reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by Unisson Disability, or of the organisation or individual operating the website.
Links to the Unisson Disability website
Unisson Disability permits and encourages text links to content on its website www.unissondisability.org.au, provided:
- any text only link must clearly be identified ‘Unisson Disability’
- links should be checked regularly to ensure there are no broken links. Alternately, links should ‘point’ to the URL unissondisability.org.au,
- the appearance, position and other aspects of either the link or the host website may not be such as to damage or dilute the good reputation of Unisson Disability
- the appearance, position and other aspects of the link or the host website should not suggest that Unisson Disability promotes or endorses any third party causes, products, services or websites
- the linking should not use Unisson Disability content for commercial or fundraising purposes
- Unisson Disability reserves the right to revoke its consent to link at any time
- Unisson Disability is not responsible for the information or materials contained on the host website.
Changes to this statement
This statement may be amended from time to time and the amended version will be posted on this website.
If you have any questions about your privacy, please contact us.
A: 6 West St, Pymble, NSW, 2073
P: 1300 266 222