Terms and Conditions
Content on this website is provided for general information only. It is not intended as professional advice, and should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with qualified professionals who can determine your individual needs.
The website is managed by Unisson Disability, the Head Office of which is located in Pymble, Sydney, NSW, Australia.
Reproduction and use of content
Unless indicated otherwise, all information contained on this website including text, images, graphics, audio and video clips is copyrighted by, and proprietary to, Unisson Disability. However, a user may make copies of the content displayed on any page of the website to be used for personal and non-commercial uses.
Links to other websites
Unisson Disability provides links on the website to other websites that are not under its control. It is not responsible for the contents of any linked website, or any link contained in a linked website, or any changes or updates to such websites.
These links are provided for reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by Unisson Disability, or of the organisation or individual operating the website.
Links to the Unisson Disability website
Unisson Disability permits and encourages text links to content on its website www.unissondisability.org.au, provided:
- Any text-only link must clearly be identified ‘Unisson Disability’
- Links should be checked regularly to ensure there are no broken links. Alternately, links should ‘point’ to the URL www.unissondisability.org.au,
- The appearance, position and other aspects of either the link or the host website may not be such as to damage or dilute the good reputation of Unisson Disability
- The appearance, position and other aspects of the link or the host website should not suggest that Unisson Disability promotes or endorses any third party causes, products, services or websites
- The linking should not use Unisson Disability content for commercial or fundraising purposes
- Unisson Disability reserves the right to revoke its consent to link at any time
- Unisson Disability is not responsible for the information or materials contained on the host website.
Changes to this statement
This statement may be amended from time to time and the amended version will be posted on this website.
If you have any questions about your privacy, please contact us.
A: 6 West St, Pymble, NSW, 2073
P: 1300 266 222