Unisson Works. Works for Your Business.
Unisson Works is a supported employment business run by Unisson Disability, a NSW-based disability support provider. Unisson Works is a workplace that offers specialised support to help people with disability do their job. This fosters the development of new skills, provides the opportunity for supported employees to earn a wage, make friends and develop a real sense of purpose.
As part of Unisson Disability, we are unwavering in our belief that no one should be defined by their disability. We are passionate about enabling people with disability to live their best lives, in a world that can feel more restrictive for them than for others. As part of our support offering, Unisson Works is a Disability Enterprise that provides meaningful employment opportunities to assist clients in reaching their life goals. Like everyone, having a job and career prospects, as well as being able to actively contribute in their community, is extremely important and rewarding.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
Outsourcing to Unisson Works delivers real commercial benefits to your business. Unisson Works offers its customers:
- Cost effective services with competitive pricing
- Reliable, customer focused service
- Access to a flexible contracted workforce to free up an organisation’s permanent staff
- High quality and attention to detail
- Ability to manage repetitive, high volume tasks
- Service delivery to businesses in and around Sydney.
Our two divisions, Pack Works and Ground Works provide services in a supported setting across office and assembly tasks and lawn and garden maintenance. By using Unisson Works as part of your business , you’re accessing a reliable, price competitive workforce of enthusiastic, capable and committed Australians who have valuable skills.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR OUR EMPLOYEES?
Using a disability enterprise makes a real difference in the lives of people with disability. Unisson Works:
- Provides meaningful employment.
- Enables employees to earn a steady income.
- Builds lifelong skills and allows the formation of social bonds.
- Gives employees the opportunity to travel to and from work, building social confidence and independence.
- Provides a true sense of purpose and fulfilment.
CONTACT US TO FIND OUT MORE!
Contact us for more information on Unisson Works services or to get a quote.
Find us at 1/10 Lymoore Ave, Thornleigh NSW 2120.
T (02) 9496 8700
F (02) 9496 8701
E email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org