- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
Peaceful, semi-rural living in Dural
Have you ever dreamed of living on acreage, surrounded by emerald paddocks, friendly livestock and roadside fruit stalls? Our Dural property might be the perfect fit for you! A semi-rural area, close to transport and plenty of parkland for exploring, Dural is the perfect place for you to lead the country life – close to urban amenities!
Could this be your new home?
Why you’ll love our Dural home:
- There are four spacious, bright bedrooms in this house, sharing two large bathrooms.
- The property is set on several acres of land, allowing plenty of space and privacy for residents to relax and enjoy some peace and quiet.
- Residents can enjoy the property’s private swimming pool and tennis court – perfect for a game with housemates, friends, or family.
- The property is fully wheelchair accessible.
- There are numerous fruit trees on the property, allowing for some tasty snacks or the perfect kitchen-garden!
- Your new room has a large, floor to ceiling wardrobe and direct access to the garden with beautiful French doors.
Who are you?
- 40 - 60 years old
- Male or female
- Easy going and independent
- Happy to socialise and interact with your housemates
Your future housemates enjoy…
- Independent time, attending community participation and community access programs
- Listening to and singing along to pop music – especially ABBA and The Backstreet Boys
- Zumba! The more movement and music, the better!
Nestled in the Hills District of Sydney, Dural is known for its picturesque landscapes, and offers a mix of rural and suburban lifestyles. The area boasts sprawling acreages, lush greenery, and a tranquil ambiance, making it a popular choice for those seeking a peaceful escape from the city bustle. Dural is recognised for its vibrant local community, featuring a blend of agriculture, equestrian activities, and modern amenities. Residents enjoy nearby boutique shops, renowned cafés and restaurants, and regular farmers' markets. Its proximity to national parks adds to the appeal, providing recreational opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast.
- With a bus stop only a one-minute walk from the property, residents have access to a vast public transport network, allowing them to explore local attractions, and providing an easy trip to the city and beyond.
- Dural Putt Putt is only a short walk away, perfect for those looking for a fun (and competitive!) activity. Dural’s infamous Round Corner is close by, featuring convenient grocery stores, cafés, restaurants, takeaway food, boutique retail stores and more.
- There are plenty of parks nearby, including Fagan Park, allowing for plenty of outdoor exploring and recreation.
- For animal lovers, Golden Ridge Farm is less than 5-minutes away and features hands-on animal experiences with plenty of opportunities for cuddles and photos!
Contact us to Contact Us
find out more
- 24/7 Support
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Robes
- Close to Community Access
- Close to Medical Centres
- Close to Parks
- Close to Public Transport
- Mixed Gender
- Outdoor Sitting Area
- Secure Backyard
- Single Story
- Swimming pool
- Tennis court
Your Funding & Support Team
Funding/support options & staff ratios
Unisson will conduct a range of assessments, including a compatibility assessment, to ensure this is you’re the perfect match for your new home, sweet home. When applying for this vacancy, you will need funding for accommodation in your NDIS plan, and funds to pay for rent and utilities.
Our Hornsby Heights home has a varied support ratio depending on client requirements, with rostered 24/7 care.
Our Dural support team are trained and highly skilled in the following:
- First aid
- Autism, down syndrome and dementia care
- Medication management
- Behaviour support
- Epilepsy management
- Manual handling including hoists transfers and use, and wheelchairs
- Personal care
- High physical support
- Onsite wheelchair vehicle