- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms
Springfield - leafy green oasis
Are you looking for a Central Coast oasis to call home? We may have a house for you!
With its charming blend of urban convenience and natural beauty, Springfield offers the perfect balance. Close to Erina Fair Shopping Centre, local cafes, vibrant local markets, and only a short distance to enjoy being by the lakeside.
Could this be your new home?
Why you’ll love our Springfield home:
- With four modern units at our Springfield location, it offers the perfect combination of privacy and socialisation.
- All units have their own private courtyard to enjoy the peace and quiet of the outdoors.
- If you’re feeling social there is an outdoor common area with a BBQ, as well as a large indoor common space decked out with an accessible bathroom, kitchen, loungeroom and outdoor deck.
- All units have their own ceiling hoists fitted in the bathroom and bedroom.
- You would be sharing a unit with one male.
Who are you?
- 30 - 60 year old
- Male or female
Your future housemates enjoy…
- Watching the NRL, in particular the Roosters.
- Heading to the local pub to enjoy a meal out.
- Having a chat by the barbeque. You can’t get much better than getting outside in the common area for a barbeque with friends.
Springfield on the Central Coast is where urban convenience meets lakeside serenity. It’s only a stone’s throw away from Terrigal beach, with access to beautiful parks and fantastic shopping centres. Springfield offers a seamless lifestyle, a vibrant community, and a range of experiences, from charming local cafes to lively markets and scenic waterfronts.
If you enjoy a hearty pub meal, moseying around the lake, having a barbeque with good friends and even cheering on your NRL footy team, we may have found your new home!
- 20-minute drive to the Australian Reptile Park
- 10-minute drive to the Gosford Regional Gallery with beautiful Japanese inspired gardens
- An abundance of accessible bushland and foreshore areas including Bateau Bay picnic area, Carawah Boardwalk in West Gosford, Mari Byles Lookout in Killcare, Saltwater Creek Boardwalk in Long Jetty, Somersby Falls picnic area, and many more.
- 6 minute drive to fabulous shopping at Erina Fair Shopping Centre
- Only a 10 minute drive to Terrigal beach to enjoy the coastal breeze
Contact us to Contact Us
find out more
- 24/7 Support
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Robes
- Ceiling Hoists Fitted
- Close to Community Access
- Close to Medical Centres
- Close to Parks
- Close to Public Transport
- Mixed Gender
- Outdoor Sitting Area
- Overnight Support
- Secure Backyard
- Single Story
Your Funding & Support Team
Funding/support options & staff ratios
Unisson will conduct a range of assessments, including a compatibility assessment, to ensure this is you’re the perfect match for your new home, sweet home. When applying for this vacancy, you will need funding for accommodation in your NDIS plan, and funds to pay for rent and utilities.
Our Springfield home currently has a flexible support staff ratio, with the option for rostered 24/7 care depending on your support needs. There is active overnight support already in place.
Our Springfield support team are trained and highly skilled in the following:
- First aid
- Medication management
- Behaviour support
- Diabetic management
- Epilepsy Management
- Advanced manual handling
- Mental health and Acquired Brain Injury
Our staff training is highly variable based on your support needs. We can roster on staff with specific training and extend this to other team members as required.