- 1 Bathroom
- 3 Bedrooms
TRANQUIL LIVING IN HORNSBY HEIGHTS
Looking for a peaceful retreat to call home? Hornsby Heights could provide you with a tranquil haven - surrounded by the natural beauty of Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park, it offers a serene lifestyle with convenient access to urban amenities. The strong community vibe fosters a sense of belonging, creating an ideal environment for you to call home.
Could this be your new home?
Why you’ll love our Hornsby Heights home:
- With three spacious bedrooms, you and your new housemates will enjoy plenty of privacy.
- There is a lovely sunroom in the property, perfect for soaking up some sun and watching the world go by with a cup of tea or coffee.
- There is a large backyard with plenty of trees, why not enjoy a picnic or some bird watching in your own, private space away from the bustle of nearby Hornsby.
- Your new bedroom features a large, corner window that looks out over the front yard and attracts plenty of light.
- The room has clean, soft carpet and a large, mirrored built in wardrobe.
Who are you?
- 30 – 50 years old
- Male or female
- Easy going and independent
- Happy to socialise and interact with your housemates
Your future housemates enjoy…
- Having movie nights at home – pass the popcorn, please!
- Hosting games nights with friends and family – bring on the puzzles and strategy!
- Some quiet time in the backyard or sunroom with a good book.
- Spending time together exploring the beautiful parks and leafy areas close by the house, as well as venturing in to Hornsby for some shopping and culinary delights!
Hornsby Heights is a peaceful suburb nestled in the northern outskirts of Sydney. Characterised by its leafy streets and scenic surroundings, residents enjoy a suburban lifestyle with easy access to bushland, parks, and local amenities, creating a harmonious blend of nature and community.
Exploring Hornsby Heights:
- Hornsby Heights residents enjoy to convenience of many bus routes through the suburb, as well as the close by Asquith station.
- Berowra Creek is only a few minutes away, featuring numerous parks, boardwalks and picnic areas along it’s winding banks – perfect for exploring nature.
- Hornsby Westfield is a quick 10-minute drive away, featuring a plethora of retail outlets, cafes, grocery stores and entertainment facilities, including a cinema!
- Hornsby Aquatic and Leisure centre is 10 minutes away, perfect for enjoying some laps, a quick dip, a ride on the waterslide or a visit to the gym for keeping fit and active.
contact us contact us
to find out more
- 24/7 Support
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Robes
- Close to Community Access
- Close to Medical Centres
- Close to Parks
- Close to Public Transport
- Mixed Gender
- Outdoor Sitting Area
- Secure Backyard
- Single Story
Your Funding & Support Team
Funding/support options & staff ratios
Unisson will conduct a range of assessments, including a compatibility assessment, to ensure this is you’re the perfect match for your new home, sweet home. When applying for this vacancy, you will need funding for accommodation in your NDIS plan, and funds to pay for rent and utilities.
Our Hornsby Heights home has a support staff ratio of 1:3, with rostered 24/7 care.
Our Hornsby Heights support team are trained and highly skilled in the following:
- First aid
- Medication management
- Behaviour support
- Epilepsy management
- Manual handling
- Personal care